There are no products in this section
Sarees- a traditional form of Clothing
At quite 5,000 years of existence, the Indian saree is taken into account to be the oldest sort of garment within the world still breathing.
The beauty of the world is actually connected to the presence of women. It is the dream of every woman that she looks more and more beautiful than the last day. We are here to make their dream come true. We set a platform which saves your time by providing a wide Variety of sarees. Sarees are the specialty of India; we prove it through our range of sarees. We provide a range of designer sarees, their latest designs, Kota Sarees, Banarasi Sarees, Cotton Sarees, and much more. Visit now to buy sarees of your choice and enhance your beauty.
More products include
● Designer sarees
● Georgette sarees
● Silk sarees
● Chiffon sarees
● Ethnic wears
● Western wears.
The fabric georgette is made up of nylon and polyester and is the most refined fabric. When georgette Saree is draped properly, it will accentuate the curves of the lady. Georgette has a soft and subtle texture which is comfortable enough and lends a stunning look at the same time. The collection of Georgette Sarees at craftfurnish is huge. These soft and gorgeous designer Sarees are used widely as the dress for the Indian home and working women. The fabric of georgette has an elegant drape that blends impeccably meeting the traditional Indian patterns and designs.
The Indian Market is popular for the georgette Sarees. The georgette Sarees are available in various colors that are fit for any occasions. A wide variety of designs are available:
- Plain georgette Sarees.
- Printed georgette saris with elaborate zardosi and embroidery work.
- Designer georgette Sarees
The Indian Designer georgette Sarees are essentially fit for any formal occasions, or weddings and even marriages. The designer georgette Sarees are not specific to any region.
Georgette is the material that is used as the designer fabric. Georgettes is preferred for it elegance and flow. The various different Sarees that are categorized into the designer category are as follows:
- Designer georgette sarees with khadanas, beads, zari,zardosi, kundans, crystals etc.
- A lot of handwork and computer embroidery is also popular.
- Chikan embroidery in colored thread gives the designer Sarees rich traditional feel.
- A little bit of appliqué a little bit of kashmiri and some hand embroidery turns the conventional georgette Saree into contemporary wear.
- The popular Zardosi work is done on the designer georgette Sarees. The hand embroidered Sarees in georgette with sequin is also very popular.